Thursday, July 28, 2011

Convenient

It is interesting to me that as each day passes and I try to do my best with my life I find there are things easier to live then others when it comes to the gospel. For instance: I would never be tempted to try alcohol or smoke. But yet I seem to be too embarrassed to turn off/walk out of a movie if it isn't appropriate (in front of a crowd). Silly right. Living the gospel isn't just living the easy parts, but living all of it. Everybody has temptations, you might find someone that it is super easy to walk out of an inappropriate movie but battle everyday with the temptation to smoke or drink. It's okay to have temptations. That you can't control. You can control what you do with those temptations. 

Lesson Learned:
"Some men are willing to die for their faith, but they are not willing to fully live for it."
-Ezra Taft Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment